Financial Planning is more than a dusty binder that sits on a shelf that you look at every few years. It is a comprehensive, planned approach to making the best of your future.
Comprehensive Financial Planning is dynamic and ever changing, just like your family is. We look at all of your assets & liabilities in one consolidated one combined view.
Financial Planning includes:
- Real-Estate- primary home, rental’s or secondary property’s
- Ownership in your Business or company Retirement Plan
- Your personal investments and/or IRA’s
- Trust Accounts or Life Insurance Policies
- Mortgage or other Debt and Reward Programs
- Education planning
- Estate Planning Flow Chart
- Cash Flow Analysis
From here, we are able to gain a better perspective on where you are at, we are then able to provide guidance on where you want to go and advise what is needed when you arrive.
In addition to the above, each client has a personal vault where we are able to digitize those items of importance for proper risk management and safe keeping:
- Will/Estate Plan
- Tax Returns
- Pass Ports
- Important Photographs
Learn more about our clients