Wealth Management Strategy
We believe the cornerstone of any wealth management strategy, for families who seek assistance, begins with the relationship between the individual &/or family and the wealth services professional.
When choosing this relationship, families need to assess if the Professional they are working with truly understands them and what their goals and aspirations are and have an appropriate service model. Next, does this individual have the necessary skills and knowledge to manage many different financial aspects of family’s lives?
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Retirement & Education Planning
- Exit Planning for business owners
- Concentrated Stock/Wealth Strategies
- Provide Written Investment Policy Statements
- Alternative Investment’s when appropriate
At MultiGen Wealth Services, we are an Independent firm with no sales quotas or proprietary products to sell. We work with each family very closely and provide unbiased conflict free advise with pro-active communication that is in our in clients best interests.
Learn more about our clients